A digital marketing person is responsible for promoting and marketing products or services using digital technologies. This can include creating and managing online campaigns, developing and maintaining the company’s website, and using social media to engage with customers.
Some specific duties that a digital marketing person might be responsible for include:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the company’s website.
- Creating and managing online campaigns, including email marketing, social media advertising, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and creating engaging content to attract and retain followers.
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Managing and updating the company’s website, including creating and publishing new content and optimizing for search engines.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and techniques, and identifying opportunities to incorporate them into the company’s marketing efforts.